Other conditions apply.
Contact & information about us.
Lekogo is a technology platform, accessed through the Site or the WebApp, that connects users (Users) with third party providers of cleaning services and certain other services listed on the Site, such as you (Service Providers). Allows Users to engage the services of a Service Provider in their area for the provision of such services (Services).
Lekogo is operated and owned by La Loca Maid Limited (us). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 10906123, registered office at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT.
If you want to contact us in writing, have a complaint or need to give us written notice, you can send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by prepaid post to our main business address above. If we need to contact you or give you written notice, we will do so by email to any email address you provide to us.
Register as service provider.
You acknowledge that, in determining whether to list you on the Site as a potential provider of Services, we rely on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by you during the registration process. You therefore confirm that all such information is accurate and not misleading and that we may use it to perform any of the searches or checks referred to below.
You also confirm that you have all the approvals and authority (including the necessary immigration status) required to work in the United Kingdom on a self-employed basis and, in particular, to provide Services to Users.
You authorise us and/or any of our appointed agents to carry out all necessary searches, including searches of consumer credit records, in order to verify the information you have provided.
You also authorise us and/or our appointed agents to perform Basic Disclosure and other checks through Disclosure Scotland http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk, together with any other relevant criminal record searches we consider appropriate. You hereby grant permission for Disclosure Scotland (or any other criminal record search provider) to forward the Disclosure Certificate (or similar search result) direct to us and for us to open the Disclosure Certificate (or similar search result) upon receipt (even if it is addressed to you).
You must promptly disclose to us all matters which are material to your ability and suitability to provide Services to Users, as well as any material changes thereto.
Rule between the parties.
Changes in conditions of use.
If you cause any damage to a User’s property in the course of providing the Services to them, you will be fully responsible for such damage and will reimburse the User accordingly. We therefore recommend that, for so long as you are providing Services to Users, you take out and maintain in force with a reputable insurer appropriate general liability insurance cover in respect of any such damage.
You shall attempt to resolve any complaint by a User directly with said User.
You promise that you have the necessary skills to supply the Services. You shall supply the Services in accordance with a high degree of professionalism and the highest industry standards.
You shall agree with the relevant User as to the provision and procurement of materials required by you to provide the Services to that User. We are not responsible for the provision of any tools, equipment or materials.
You acknowledge that we will notify you of any User cancellation by email and it is your responsibility to monitor your emails frequently.
If you have to cancel a scheduled booking or are otherwise unable or unavailable to attend the agreed location to provide the Services requested, you must notify us and the relevant User by email or telephone as soon as possible and without undue delay.
If you fail to attend the agreed location at the scheduled time of the visit, we reserve the right to charge you a non-attendance administration fee (as notified to you from time to time) to cover our reasonable costs arising as a result of the missed booking which we may, at our election, deduct from any amounts due to you from us.
You shall promptly notify us:
*if, for any reason, you cannot attend any scheduled visit (in which case you must promptly notify the User also) or otherwise become unable or unavailable to supply the Services as contracted;
*if you receive any complaints from Users; and
*of any grievance that you may have in relation to Users.
You shall only use User contact information insofar as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services. You shall keep such information confidential and shall delete it if requested to do so by us.
By registering to use Lekogo, you agree that all bookings between you and Users will be made through Lekogo, and that you will not supply any Services to any Users who have previously booked you through Lekogo, or whose contact details you have received from us, other than through Lekogo. If a User offers to engage or employ you to provide Services other than through Lekogo, you must refuse such offer and notify us immediately. If you accept any such offer or if you make a similar offer to a User, we will immediately withdraw your right to use Lekogo and you will be required to compensate us in respect of any losses we suffer as a result up to a maximum of £300.
You also agree not to supply any Services to any Users who have previously booked you through Lekogo, or whose contact details you have received from us, for a period of six months after the date of termination of the legal agreement between us.
You acknowledge that any changes you make to your profile on Lekogo (including any content you post or upload to Lekogo) must be accurate and must comply with the content standards set out below.
We reserve the right to make such changes to your profile as we see fit if we consider, in our absolute discretion, that you have failed to comply with those content standards.
We give no guarantee as to the availability of the Site or the App and we are entitled to suspend the Site or the App temporarily without prior notice for the purposes of repair, maintenance or improvement.
We may (but are under no obligation to) update the Site and/or the App from time to time, and may change the content on them at any time. You may, following an update, need to download the latest version of the WepApp in order to continue using it.
Payment processing services for Service Providers on Lekogo are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the "Stripe Services Agreement"). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Service Provider on Lekogo, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as it may be amended by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Lekogo enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Lekogo with accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Lekogo to share such information and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Payment of amounts paid by the User to the payment service provider (Stripe) is processed on Fridays of each week (or the next business day if these dates fall on a non-business day). The amounts available at that time for payment at the payment service provider will be paid to the Service Provider by the payment service provider.
Liability and indemnity.
In no event shall we be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage, or economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), or damage to or loss of data, or damage to or loss of reputation or goodwill.
Both parties exclude all terms not expressly stated herein, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties as to quality, fitness for purpose or ability to achieve a particular result.
Restriction to use LEKOGO platform.
Only use LEKOGO for the lawful purpose, or maybe I don't use.
* In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
* In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
* To send, knowingly receive, upload or download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
* To transmit data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
* In any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, overload, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other LEKOGO users; or
harvest or collect any information or data from LEKOGO or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers on which LEKOGO runs.
* Not to allow LEKOGO or any part thereof to be combined with or incorporated into any other program;
* Not to unauthorisedly access, penetrate, interfere with, interfere with, damage or disrupt (or attempt to do so) (i) the accounts of other LEKOGO users; (ii) any part of LEKOGO or its security measures; (iii) any equipment or network on which LEKOGO is stored; (iv) any software used in the provision of LEKOGO; or (v) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
* Not copy the Application, except where such copying is incidental to the normal use of the Application or where it is necessary for backup or operational security purposes; * Not disassemble, decompile, disassemble, disassemble, disassemble, disassemble, disassemble or disassemble the Application.
* Not to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the WepApp or attempt to do any such thing, except to the extent that (under section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions may not be prohibited because they are essential to achieve interoperability of the App with another software program, and provided that information obtained by you during such activities (i) is used solely for the purpose of achieving interoperability of the WebApp with another software program; (ii) is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent * to any third party; and (iii) is not used to create any software that is substantially similar to the WebbApp; and
* not provide or otherwise make available the WebbApp in whole or in part (including object code and source code) in any form to any person without our prior written consent.